Driver Hire Sheffield are looking for a Class 2 Hiab Driver; this is working for a great client based in Sheffield.
This will lead to a permanent employment for the correct candidate.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- This role is working Monday to Friday
- Start time approximately 7AM
- You would be delivering building supplies – This can be to companies, houses or building sites
- You would be delivering around the surrounding Providing first class customer service
- You must ensure products are safely loaded and complete vehicle checks
- Must be honest, reliable & trustworthy
- Well presented at all times
- Need to have high level customer service – Must have a positive customer service attitude
Drivers MUST have:
- Must hold your Class 2 licence
- Hold the HIAB ticket – Must have remote – experience is preferred for this role.
- Must have Driver CPC + Digital tacho card
- Up to date UK licences
- No more than 6 points on your licence
What Driver Hire can offer you?
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us and 81% scored 8/10 or more when asked if they would recommend Driver Hire.
How to apply?
Please click on the ‘apply’ button or email a copy of your CV to: Sheffield@driverhire.co.uk and one of the team will be in touch. If you have any questions about the position, please call us on 0114 2449995 and we will be happy to discuss the role further.