Experienced class 2 HIAB driver required in Crewe, Cheshire. You will be working for one of the UKs largest specialist merchant of building supplies. Our client supply industry leading products whilst delivering a quality service to their valued customers. Established for over 40 years – with branches throughout the UK from Inverness to Plymouth.
You will be working Monday to Friday, between the hours of 07:00 – 16:00 with occasional Saturday work.
· You will be delivering/collecting goods from company depot to selected drops given by the company
· Adhering to safe working measures and ensuring the safety of yourself and others at all times
· A flexible approach to start times as dictated by the needs of the business
· Complying with all relevant legislation in line with driving hours and working time directive requirements
· Keeping vehicle clean at all times
· Performing safety checks on the vehicle before and after completing deliveries
Experience and Qualifications
· You must hold a valid and in date Class 2 LGV/HGV driving license
· Full driver qualification card (Driver CPC)
· A maximum of only 6 points on your license
· HIAB Licence (Grab)
· Enthusiastic and reliable with a commitment to delivering 1st class customer service
Pay rates (PAYE) are:
- £11.50ph M – F
- £15ph After 8 hours
- £15ph Saturday
Higher rates available for Umbrella
What Driver Hire can offer you
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire Crewe can provide regular, ongoing work in Crewe and surrounding areas. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online today or call a member of our friendly team for more information on 01270 250001.
Not quite what you were looking for? We have plenty of work available this summer so give us a call on 01270250001 or click here to create your MyDriverHire account today. It’s quick & easy to do and allows you to add alerts so you’ll be the first to hear when we post any new jobs