Class 2 HIAB Driver – Immediate Start
SALARY: £11.25 – £14.79 PER HOUR (Dependent on pay models)
Are you an experienced Class 2 HIAB driver? Driver Hire Barnsley need you! Our client is a South Yorkshire based company who supply building materials, timber & DIY products in the area. We are keen to speak with drivers who hold a category C licence with remote HIAB experience to register for additional immediate ad hoc/temporary requirements throughout our client’s peak period. There is going to be regular ongoing work throughout the year. A general day working with our client will start at 07.00 and finish approx. 16.00 making 3 deliveries per day to sites and the general public.
- Ensuring security of load before and during transit,
- Complying with driving laws,
- Customer service skills,
- Complying with company policy and routine procedures.
As a competent truck driver, you will have the relevant HGV 2 C licence, HIAB licence, along with full Driver CPC and Digi Tacho card, plus:
- No more than 6 points on your licence for minor offences
- An understanding of drivers’ hours and regs
What we do for you:
- Driver Hire Doncaster is part of Driver Hire Nationwide, the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruiter. We are proud to have been able to support local operators during the Covid pandemic and are now looking for additional drivers to join us and help be part of their recovery.
- We provide regular, ongoing and varied work from multiple clients across Doncaster and surrounding areas but it’s more than just a job with us. We treat you as a true professional and offer a warm and friendly place to work. We’re proud of the fact that in our latest satisfaction survey (December 2020), 97% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire, 95% rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good and nearly two thirds (64%) said they would ‘definitely’ recommend working for us.
- If you feel you fit the criteria for this position or would like to learn more about some of the other roles we’re recruiting for, get in touch. Send your details by clicking apply or give a Laura call on 01302 639881for more information.