Part of a network over 100 offices nationwide, we are the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company. We offer temporary and permanent driving jobs in the WEST LONDON area. We’ve been in operation for over 30 years and forever increasing our share of the market.
If you are a HIAB driver and you would like to start work immediately, read below:
Driver Hire London West is currently recruiting a CLASS 2 (CAT C) HIAB driver to work for the UK`s leader in construction and infrastructure. one of the world’s leading fixed rail infrastructure contractors, delivering major multi-disciplinary projects, trackwork, electrification and, power supply, specialist plant, track systems and components and maintenance services based in Ruislip.
- FULL-TIME 5 days a week (mainly nights)
- £14.00 ph days/ £16.00 ph nights
Requirements of a HGV CLASS 2 HIAB DRIVER:
- A full UK driving licence (CAT C), with no more than 6 penalty points and no major endorsements such as: CD, IN, DR, DD, TT99
- Valid CPC and TACHO CARD
- Valid HIAB licence/ Lorry loader HOOK ALLMI
- At least 6 months of HIAB experience in the UK
- FORS Accreditation
!!! Apply today !!!
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to join the 97% of candidates who are proud to work for Driver Hire, please apply online today or call Nicky for more information on 020 8900 0005.