Class 2 HIAB Driver Urgently Wanted!
With work available for clients in both Grimsby and Scunthorpe, offering a flexible way of working, a guaranteed 8-hour day and excellent rates of pay, Driver Hire is the place for you!
Applicants for the role of Class 2 HIAB Driver must have:
- Valid Class 2 (Cat C) Driving Licence
- Digital tachograph Card
- Recognised Current HIAB Certificate
- Valid CPC card
- Reliable transport
Responsibilities for a Class 2 HIAB Driver include:
- Safely driving the vehicle to locations across the country
- Polite and professional communication with the client and the cargo recipient.
- Maintaining the vehicle, ensuring it is driven in line with company policy, legislation, and health & safety guidelines.
- Load and vehicle checks to ensure safe transportation
Driver Hire Grimsby and Scunthorpe stand out above the rest, just look at the benefits of working with us. We are the only Recruitment Company who has a Benevolent Fund for our drivers.
All our drivers are treated as the professionals they are. We enter all of our HGV drivers into our Driver of the Year award, with a brilliant prize for our best driver.
For every shift you work with us, Driver Hire Grimsby & Scunthorpe donate 25p to two local hospices.
Click ‘Apply now’, give us a call on 01472 357 171 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Driver Hire is a recruitment provider, offering temporary and permanent positions with some of the UK’s leading companies in transport and logistics.
Payment quoted is via PAYE
Due to current circumstances, we are not accepting walk-ins. Registration by appointment only