Driver Hire is looking for a professional and experienced Class 2 HIAB (remote brick-grab) driver for an ongoing position in Poole.
Position: Class 2 HIAB Driver (remote brick-grab) delivering to construction sites in the area. You will have 2-weeks’ training: 1 in Southampton and 1 in Poole. Fuel expenses will be paid for travel to Southampton.
Start date: 8th March (1-week training in Southampton, 1-week training at client’s branch in Poole)
Hours: Monday-Friday (+ 2x Saturdays per month during peak season), Sundays optional.
Pay Rates (PAYE; holiday pay accrued; flat-rate):
- 24/7 assistance
- Holiday accrued
- Generous referral bonus scheme
- Free CPC Training
To be considered for the Class 2 HGV position, you will need:
- A full, valid UK Class 2 / Cat C licence (no more than 6 penalty points – no DR, DD or IN codes)
- A full, valid CPC and Digital Tachograph card
- A full valid HIAB card (ALLMI, ITSAR, RTITB) for remote brick-grab
- At least 6 months’ experience of commercial HGV HIAB driving
- 2x employment references
- Own transport to get to work
- Responsible and professional track record
- Safety boots
If you’re interested in this position, apply now or contact Driver Hire Bournemouth for more details.