Job Title: CLASS 2 HIAB CAT C HGV Driver- Hayes
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday shifts start from 6.00am minimum 8 hours- flexibility required
Company description: UK’s fastest growing builder’s merchants
Type of work: Temporary, agency work, ad hoc
Rates of pay:
– Guaranteed minimum 8 hours pay
– PAYE: £13.00 basic + Holiday Pay, effective £14.56/h,
Overtime paid after 9 hours £16.00 + Holiday Pay, effective £17.92
– LTD: £15.00 basic, Overtime £17.50
Duties to include:
– You will carry out multi- drop deliveries from their Hayes branch to commercial customers and building sites.
– Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times.
– A flexible approach to working start times as dictated by the needs of the business.
– Complying with all relevant legislation in line with Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive requirements.
- UK Driving licence CLASS 2 CAT C with valid CPC and TACHO
- VALID HIAB Certificate
- Have multi drop hiab experience in a builder’s merchant environment
- No more than 6 points (no DR TT IN)
- At least 1-year HIAB experience
- Good knowledge of London
- Fluent in English with good communication skills