We have multiple opportunities for Class 2 HGV drivers in the South Devon area. This is for a national waste management company who are looking for dustcart and recycling truck drivers on a full time basis from Monday to Friday.
For the right candidate this could potentially be a full time position.
About the job.
- Shift times typically start at 06:30 with early afternoon finishes.
- Collecting bins from customer’s houses all over the South Hams area.
- Pay from £14.86 to £20.17 per hour PAYE ADV, Other PAYE models are available
- PAYE contract.
- Weekly pay.
- Part/full time positions with flexible working hours.
- A full and valid Category C licence.
- Good customer service skills.
- No more than 6 points & no DR,DD or IN convictions for insurance purposes.
- The ability to work with others is necessary.
- Your own transport is essential to get to and from work.
To apply or for more information call and speak to us on 01364 644149.
What Driver Hire can offer you.
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company. We can provide regular, ongoing delivery driving work. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 96% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us and 89% scored 8/10 or more when asked if they would recommend Driver Hire.
Connect with us & stay updated.
Visit our website and look at your local office’s page for more vacancies similar to this or create a MyDriverHire account to keep updated with our latest alerts. You can also keep up to date by following our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn pages by searching “Driver Hire (Torbay)”
Please have a look at our other roles for: Class 1, Class 2, 7.5T HGV, LGV & multi-drop van drivers. We are also always recruiting for warehouse staff, forklift drivers & driver’s mates. We have clients based within Torquay, Newton Abbot, Paignton, Totnes, South Brent, Kingsbridge, Salcombe & all around the South Devon area, with close commuter links from Plymouth & Exeter.