We require a temporary Class 2 (Cat C) HGV Driver for our cash and carry client based in Liverpool. You will be responsible for carrying out multi-drop deliveries to a wide variety of independent retailers within the Liverpool area. The role will be quite physically demanding as it involves handling large amounts of stock.
- Class 2 (Cat C) HGV Licence
- Valid CPC & Digital Tachograph cards
- At least 12 months HGV driving experience
- No more than 6 points for minor offences
Pay & Hours
- Monday – Friday
- 07.30 – 17.00 (some flexibility will be required due to the nature of the role)
- £12.50 per hour (paid through DH Umbrella – other pay models available)
- Minimum of 8 hours pay per day
- Overtime paid after 8 hours
What to do next…
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online today or call us on 0151 556 7101 and ask for Jane, John or Amy. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com
What Driver Hire can offer you:
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire can provide regular, ongoing work. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey (December 2021), 96% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us and 81% scored 8/10 or more when asked if they would recommend Driver Hire.