Are you a HGV Class 2 driver looking for work? We are looking to take on someone who is hard working and resilient to complete work for a variety of ongoing contracts in the near future and beyond. This would be an ideal role for someone who enjoys varied work and being involved with different types of driving and clients each week,
Who would this suit then ?
- A Driver wishing to work full time
- A Driver looking for part time or selective days
- A Driver in search of additional hours
- A Driver in between employment and looking for temporary work
Areas of work we cover:
- Palletised goods
- Cage deliveries
- Highways / tanker work
- Glass & glazing products
- Plant machinery & welfare units
- Building supplies
- Office stationary
- Insulation products
- Ambient & chilled goods
- Agricultural supplies
- Furniture deliveries
- UK Cat C licence with digital taco card and full CPC
- No more than 6 points for minor offences
- Previous HGV driving experience is desirable but not essential.
Pay and Hours
The hours vary depending on the client you’re with and start times could start between 06:00am & 08:00am.
We use PAYE and Umbrella models for payment and offer pension contribution*, holiday accrual.
Competitive hourly rate dependant on Client..
What Driver Hire can offer you
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company. We can provide regular, ongoing driving work within the SY and TF postcode areas .
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online today or call a member of our friendly team for more information on 01743 453153 (Office Hours 9.00 – 4.30)
send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org