Our client based in Runcorn are looking for a team of Class 2 drivers doing dray work in a double manned vehicle. This job demands a good level of physical fitness. This is a temporary to permanent position with a permanent salary of £32,000 after full induction/training.
Newly qualified drivers welcome
- Valid Class 2 Licence (Cat C)
- Valid CPC & Digital Tachograph cards
- No more than 6 points for minor offences
Hours & Pay:
- Monday – Friday
- 06.00 start time
- £12.50 per hour (paid through DH Umbrella – other pay models available)
- Permanent salary of £32,000
- Minimum of 9 hours pay per day
- Overtime paid after 9 hours
What to do next…
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online today or call us on 0151 556 7101 and ask for John, Jane or Amy. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
What Driver Hire can offer you:
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire can provide regular, ongoing work. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us and 81% scored 8/10 or more when asked if they would recommend Driver Hire.