Driver Hire Inverness are reaching their peak period and are seeking drivers with all levels of experience, due to this we are offering a excellent rate of pay.
We require Class 2 Drivers to assist in making deliveries on behalf of our clients to cover additional work loads and holidays.
Variety of Class 2 Roles –
- Multi-drop Deliveries
- General Distribution
- Pallet Work
- Bin Wagon
- Timber Work
- Trunk Runs
- Mixture of days and nights
- And more
- Cat C HGV Licence (Class 2)
- Valid CPC & Digital Tacho Card
- Experience with Tail Lifts (preferred)
- Occasional Nights Out (Accommodation Provided)
- Flexible – Part Time/Full Time Work
- Minimum Paid 8-hour Day – overtime after 8 hours
- Varied work
- Excellent Rates of Pay – PAYE £12.50 ph & £14.50 OT /Advanced PAYE £14.00 ph & £16.25 OT
- Holiday Entitlement for PAYE – 12.07% holiday pay
ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE ACCEPTED – CPC and Tacho must be valid and have correct HGV entitlements
Driver Hire is an agency that provides staff cover to a range of companies within the local area. As we have such a variety of work on offer, we can accommodate those only wishing to work the odd day here or there or indeed on a more full time basis.
If you think any of our work may suit you or anyone you know, please contact Driver Hire on the below options;
Call – 01463 226666