Your local Driver Hire office is recruiting a Class 2 HGV (Category C) Driver to operate out of our clients facility in Halesworth. This is an ongoing role.
- Driving a Class 2 HGV (Cat C) vehicle
- Delivering Building and landscaping supplies in a curtainsided vehicle
- Driving , delivering and collecting in Norfolk, Suffolk & Essex
- Working Monday to Friday
- 7.30am starts, 40 to 50 hours per week
- Working as a key member of the team
Our Clients Depot is easily commutable from Diss, Harleston, Loddon, Bungay, Beccles & Lowestoft
- Full UK Driving Licence with Category C entitlement to drive Class 2 HGV vehicles
- Current CPC and Digi card
- Clean licence, minor points accepted
- Good communication & service skills
- Good local geographical and road network knowledge in East Anglia
- Prepared for manual handling
- Ability to demonstrate safe loading/unloading of goods
- £10.00 per hour basic, £14 per hour OT during trial period, PAYE
- £25k pa based on c45 hours per week
- 8 hours per day guarantee
- Limited status Drivers welcome & Umbrella premium pay rates available
- Ongoing role with a national building supplies company
Why not call and speak to Neil at your local Driver Hire office on 01473 480177. Alternatively, please hit the apply button.
Who are Driver Hire?
Since its origination in 1983, Driver Hire has grown to be the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company. For the last 15 years, your local offices in Bury St Edmunds and Ipswich have been providing regular, ongoing driving work within Suffolk and surrounding areas.
We treat you as the true professional that you are. In our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us and 81% scored 8/10 or more when asked if they would recommend Driver Hire.
Class 2 Cat C HGV LGV Curtainsider Building materials Construction supplies
Halesworth Diss Eye Harleston Bungay Beccles Southwold Saxmundham Lowestoft Great Yarmouth Norwich East Anglia