Driver Hire Inverness are seeking a Class 2 driver on behalf of our client for a permanent role.
We require a Class 2 coal man on behalf of our client, experience required.
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE, FOR THE RIGHT PERSON THIS WILL BECOME A FULL TIME ROLE
Job details (Jobs may vary) –
- Driving Coal Lorry
- Ensuring your load is safe and secure
- Manually Loading & Unloading of various size bags of fuel.
- Dealing with the General Public when making deliveries
- Cat C HGV Licence (Class 2) held for 2 years.
- Valid CPC & Digital Tacho Card
- The bags can be as heavy as 50kg so you will need to be fit and strong.
- Full time / Permanent work
- Monday to Friday 8am start. Shift lengths can vary
- Overtime paid after 40 hours each week
- Holiday Entitlement (12.07% holiday pay)
CPC and Tacho must be valid and have correct HGV entitlements
Driver Hire is an agency that provides staff cover to a range of companies within the local area. As we have such a variety of work on offer, we can accommodate those only wishing to work the odd day here or there or indeed on a more full time basis.
If you think any of our work may suit you or anyone you know, please contact Driver Hire on the below options;
Call – 01463 226666
Email – Inverness@driverhire.co.uk