Immediate work, Monday to Friday and attractive weekly pay of £530 plus overtime (pay rates include holiday pay) for Class 2 HGV Driver
We are currently recruiting Class 2 HGV Drivers for various well-established, class leading, transport companies based in South and East Manchester. They require temporary, customer facing HGV Class 2 drivers. Carrying out deliveries around the northwest. Start time is 6:00/7:00 am to approx. 16:00 with some overtime.
Class 2 HGV Driver will need:
- Cat-C Licence
- Valid CPC and Digital Tachograph card
- No more than 6 points (No DD’s, DR’s, IN’s, TT’s)
- Experience in a fast-paced multi-drop environment
- Excellent customer service skills and good literacy
- Full UK Driving licence, held for 2 years
- Able to work to tight deadlines
Class 2 HGV Driver Duties will include:
- Driving company vehicle responsibly and safely, obeying all traffic laws
- Carrying out required daily vehicle checks to ensure procedural compliance
- Maintaining regular contact with Branch Managers on daily progress
- Completing paperwork accurately as instructed
- Dealing with customers face to face in a polite and courteous manner
We offer a true, honest, and personal service and you will deal directly with the business owner. Plus, attractive weekly pay of £13.45 per hour inclusive of holiday pay PLUS, regular overtime, paid PAYE.
Please call Mike or Gareth on 0161 507 6870 between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm Mon-Fri to discuss the many Class 2 HGV Driver opportunities in south Manchester including Manchester Airport, Urmston, Stretford, Sale, Didsbury Chorlton and Wythenshawe.