Job title: Class 2 (C) HGV Driver
Contract: Full time
Hours: Full time
Due to an increase in demand, we are seeking extra HGV Class 2 drivers to work day and night shifts. This is a long-term, temporary opportunity working for a reputable company in Dagenham. Your role is pivotal to their operation and working independently, you will be responsible for delivering goods safely to various sites across the London and the South East. No previous tipper experience required as two weeks training (fully paid) is given. This company operate with a very strict H&S culture and PPE is provided.
As a competent and experienced HGV Driver, you will have;
- UK C+E or C licence with digital tacho card and full CPC
- No more than 6 points for minor offences
- A good understanding of driver hours and regulations
- Have held your HGV 2 licence for 1 or more years
Pay and Hours
- Pay rate £ 12 per hour days (increasing to £13 after your training)
- Shift start times 06:00/18:00
- Overtime available at £15.60 per hour
What Driver Hire can offer you
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire Romford can provide regular, ongoing work in Romford and surrounding areas. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us and 81% scored 8/10 or more when asked if they would recommend Driver Hire.