Driver Hire Edinburgh City have an exciting oportunity for an experienced Class 2 (Cat C) driver to work on a contract with a busy builder’s merchant within Edinburgh.
This will be on a temp to perm contract, working through Driver Hire for 12 weeks on a probationary period before transferring to our clients payroll thereafter.
Duties will include;
– Carrying out daily routine vehicle checks
– Delivering building materials to smaller and larger sites
– Deliveries can be local and surrounding areas
You must have;
– Hi vis and safety boots
– A valid CPC card and Digital tachograph card
– No more than 6 points on your licence*
* No DD, DR or IN endorsements are accepted
for insurance stipulations
The right candidate will ideally have knowledge of the building industry.
Contact our office on 0131 624 7711 or forward on your CV.
Application process involves arranging an appointment to come to your local office and fill our registration paper work and complete any relevant checks.
We have other job opportunities available also. Including but limited to; short term and part time contracts and a variety of ad-hoc work.