Our client is looking for a Class 2 Driver to join their team in Grimsby on an ongoing basis. You will be required to driver one of their flatbed vehicles delivering goods to locations in North and NE Lincolnshire.
Role Responsibilities: –
- Safely driving Vehicle to Local Delivery Points
- Polite and Professional Communication with Client and Customer
- Ensuring vehicle safety and ensuring it is driven in line with company policy.
- Carrying out load and vehicle checks to ensure safe transportation
- Class 2 HGV Licence
- Valid CPC & Digital Tacho Card
- Experience with Flat Bed Vehicles (Preferred)
- Ongoing work on a weekly basis.
- Minimum Paid 8-hour Day
- Excellent Rates of Pay (£10.25 – £13.32 per hour PAYE)
- Holiday Entitlement
- Respectful and Professional Working Environments
- Rewards and Prizes for High Performing Drivers
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please call us on 01472 357171
or e-mail your CV to email@example.com