Based in Adlington, our well established client requires two HGV Class 2 Drivers, the role will involve pallet line work and therefore experience in pallet line work is required.
Working Monday to Friday- Starting times vary from 6am- 7.30am starts.
Duties of this HGV Class 2 Driver will include:
- Driving HGV Class 2 vehicle responsibly and safely, obeying all traffic laws
- Carrying out required daily vehicle checks to ensure procedural compliance
- Maintaining regular contact with Branch Managers on daily progress
- Completing paperwork accurately as instructed
- Must have previous expirence in pallet line work
Our HGV Class 2 Driver must have:
- Cat C Licence (Category C – HGV Class 2 Driver)
- Valid CPC and Digital Tachograph card
- No DD’s, DR’s, IN’s, TT’s
- Full UK Driving licence, held for 1 year
- Able to work to tight deadlines
£12.00ph and £14.00ph overtime
This is an excellent opportunity for a HGV Class 2 Driver to work for a great company that truly values its staff.
**There is also the opportunity for a full time position for the right candidate**
Please call us on 0161 428 9928 to discuss this and other HGV Class 2 Driver opportunities.
Apply today, work tomorrow!