Class 2 Drivers (Low-Loader) – Tewkesbury – Local Deliveries (Mon – Fri) – £12.00
We are looking for experienced and reliable Class 2 Drivers to serve our Tewkesbury-based client. The job involves local deliveries and collections during daytime working hours (Monday to Friday).
These are a long-term contract / permanent positions.
Regular hours usually with day time hours (typically 07.30 to 17.00)
Pay Rates – £12.00 an hour – leading to a first year annual salary of £27,300 with performance bonus.
What are we looking for?
- A Class 2 driver with, ideally, at least two years experience
- Experience with safely securing loads – Small to Medium Plant Machinery
- A clean licence (3 points for minor offences will be considered)
- Great Customer facing and Customer Service skills
- A reasonable degree of physical fitness
- A pleasant manner, being able to work as part of a cohesive, busy team
- Reliability and a ‘Can Do’ attitude.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with a covering note that includes your personal email and mobile number (so we can send shortlisted registration documents) or call us on 01452 525255. Please include times when you would be available for an initial telephone interview.