Class 2 Drivers – Kidderminster – Daytime B to B Distribution – £11.75 – £14.10 per hour
We are looking for experienced and reliable Class 2 Drivers to serve our Kidderminster-based client. The job will involve an average of 20 drops per day of specialist goods, using specialist handling equipment. Limited physical work but rewarding leading to the opportunity to be taken on full-time for the right people.
These are a long-term contract / permanent positions.
Regular hours usually with day time hours (typically 06.30 to 17.00)
Pay Rates – £11.75 an hour (assignment) with overtime at x 1.2 (£14.10) – Weekly OTE – (£646.25 – Annual OTE ££31,020) .
What are we looking for?
- A Class 2 driver with, ideally, at least two years experience – experience drivers of other classes with good references considered.
- A clean licence (3 points for minor offences will be considered)
- Great Customer facing and Customer Service skills
- A reasonable degree of physical fitness
- A pleasant manner, being able to work as part of a cohesive, busy team
- Reliability and a ‘Can Do’ attitude.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering note that includes your personal email and mobile number (so we can send shortlisted registration documents). Please include times when you would be available for an initial telephone interview. If you would like to speak to one of our team please feel free to call 01905 617 000.