We are currently recruiting for a Class 2 Driver Hiab Driver; This is working for one of our great clients based in Sheffield. This client is needing a Driver ASAP.
For the correct candidate this would lead up to a full-time position.
Job Role and responsibilities:
- You would be delivering building goods. This can be delivering to companies, houses or building sites.
- You would be working Monday – Friday. Might have to do the odd Saturday.
- Starting at 7AM
- Ensure products are safely loaded and complete vehicle checks
- Must be honest, reliable and trustworthy
- Must have got excellent driving skills
- Need to have high level customer service – Must have a positive customer service attitude
- Must have Driver CPC + Tacho card
- Must hold the Class 2 licence
- Up to date UK licences
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- Hold the HIAB ticket and certificate.
What Driver Hire can offer you?
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us and 81% scored 8/10 or more when asked if they would recommend Driver Hire.
How to apply?
Please click on the ‘apply’ button or email a copy of your CV to: Sheffield@driverhire.co.uk and one of our consultants will be in touch. For more information about the position please call us on 0114 2449995