Driver Hire East London are currently seeking a Class 2 HGV Driver with a hiab/grab certificate (licence category C) to join our client’s operation for an immediate start. This role is a temp to perm position, meaning you will work through the agency for the first 12 weeks before transferring over to the client on the 13th week if the trial period is successful.
- Full UK licence (category C entitlement must be held)
- No more than 6 points due to insurance (No IN10, DR10 etc.)
- HIAB/Grab Certificate
- Minimum of 6 months experience driving a Class 2 vehicle is desired but not essential
- Experience operating a hiab
- Willing to work long days
- Punctual and presentable
Pay and Hours
Standard hours of work are Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 5.00pm however some flexibility will be required due to the nature of the role and you will be expected to work overtime is required.
- During your trial period, you will be paid weekly
- Standard hourly rate £14.50 per hour
- Weekend work also available, overtime paid after 8 hours each day and will be paid at £17.00
- The company you will be working for are well known for looking after their drivers, you will be joining a family company with family values.
- Twenty days holiday plus bank holidays
- Permanent salary paid monthly
- This opportunity may lead to a permanent position for the right candidate. As a temporary to permanent opportunity, you will initially join Driver Hire East London and be paid on a weekly basis. Upon successful completion of your temporary period, you would then transfer to the company as a permanent employee.
If you feel you meet the criteria and are right for the role, please send your C.V. to email@example.com or call now on 020 8988 4050 to discuss further.