Driver Hire Canterbury is looking to recruit a Class 2 driver for our client based near Hythe.
Nights out paid at £24 per night – parking and evening meal cost covered by company
£12 per hour 45 hours per week, overtime paid at £18 per hour
Our customer is the leading manufacturer of mobile folding space efficient products including but not limited to school tables, chairs and stages.
- Drive either a 7.5 tonne or 11 tonne vehicle
- Deliver and assemble furniture to schools across the UK (the assembly of each product is very minimal)
- Be prepared to work away for up to four nights (I.E Scotland trip) or stay out on occasional nights through the week
- Ensure exceptional customer service to every client and be confident to explain how the products work in a professional and helpful manner (after training)
- Monday-Friday 0700 starts (occasional nights out or weeks away)
– Cat C licence
– Experience of driving Class 2 vehicles is an advantage but experience driving 7.5 tonne vehicles is essential – if you have recently passed your Class 2 test this would be acceptable
– Digi card and CPC qualified
– DBS (formally known as CRB) must be completed and returned before the assignment starts – we are able to arrange this
This position is available on an ongoing basis.
If you are interested in the role, please apply online and we will be in touch shortly after to discuss the position in more detail.