Are you an HGV driver with a passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service in to the retail sector? This is the right role for you.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client who is a leading company which supplies a comprehensive range of food, drink and tobacco lines, whilst achieving standards of quality, value and service that are unrivalled in the industry.
This role offers an immediate start, temporary with a view to a permanent contract for the right contract.
You will be required to drive a Class 2 HGV to various locations including local deliveries and an element of handball from kerbside to the retailers store will be required – This role typically involves 40% driving and 60% delivery. This is a physical role, as you will be transporting goods in cages (manual handling involved).
- Monday to Friday with an average of 6-8 drops per day involved
- 06:00am Start
- Minimum PAID 9 HRS
- Typical working week will be 45 hours
- £12.50 per hour PAYE
You will have a Cat C Driver licence, along with;
- Valid CPC card and Digital Tacho card
- Multi drop experience (preferable)
- Excellent communication skills
- No more than 6 points on your licence due to insurance purposes
- Strong logistical and geographical knowledge
If you feel you fit the criteria for this position and would like to be considered, send your details by clicking apply or give the driving team a call on 01422 361999 for more information.