Class 2 Driver (steel work)
Rate of pay
Basic ( + holidays)
- Days £12.50
Advanced (Including holiday)
- Days £14.01
Type of role
Days required and shift pattern
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
Full description of the role
- Working with a well established steel company delivering across Yorkshire, Lancashire, and Greater Manchester and also parts of the North of England if required.
- Ensuring safe delivery of steel (sheets and tubes)
- Operating in a safe manner
Skills and Qualifications
- Valid driver CPC qualification
- Valid driver tachograph card
- Experience working with steel and metal work is essential
- At least 5 years Class 2 driving experience
- No More than 6 points for MINOR offences
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Why work with Driver Hire
Driver Hire Nationwide, the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruiter. We provide regular, ongoing and varied work from multiple clients across Halifax and surrounding areas but it’s more than just a job with us. We treat you as a true professional and offer a warm and friendly place to work. We’re proud of the fact that in our latest satisfaction survey (December 2022), 97% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire, 97% rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good and nearly two thirds (67%) said they would ‘definitely’ recommend working for us.
Interested in applying?
For further information or to apply please click ‘apply now’