Immediate start available for the right HGV Class 2 Driver, *£540+ per week, full time hours, temp to perm contract.
We are looking for an experienced HGV Class 2 Driver, Hook Lift trained to work locally for an industry leading and well respected recycling company Based in Trafford Park. Full training and on-going support will be given. However, experienced class-2 roll-on roll-off drivers are at a distinct advantage. You also need to be flexible and willing to drive all clas-2 vehicles as the business requires.
Duties of this HGV Class 2 Driver will include:
- Local deliveries collection
- Using Hook Lift to make safe delivery of large hook lift skips.
Our HGV Class 2 Driver must have:
- Minimum 2-years driving experience at Class-2
- Cat C (HGV2 Class 2 Driver) Licence with no more than 6 points (no IN’s, DR’s, DD’s)
- Driver CPC Card
- Digital Tacho licence
- A good level of experience using Hook Lift Vehicle
- Excellent customer service skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Class 2 HGV Driver to work for a great company that truly values its staff. *Weekly Pay is inclusive of holiday pay with regular overtime, paid PAYE. Please call Mike or Gareth on 0161 507 6870 between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm Mon-Fri to discuss this and other HGV Class 2 Driver opportunities .
This client is also looking to fill a second vacancy in South Manchester covering Salford, Trafford Park, Urmston, Irlam and Carrington.