Driver Hire Edinburgh City are currently looking to recruit a class 2 driver for laundry deliveries within Edinburgh and surrounding areas.
Our client deals with commercial laundry to hotels, restaurants and holiday parks.
This is ongoing work with the potential to be taken on Full Time for the right driver.
Duties include but not limited to;
– 0300 to 0600 start depending on route
– Working 5 days out of 7 (with the option of covering a 4 on 4 off rota)
– Vehicle checks
– The use of tall heavy cages
– Dealing with paperwork
– Liaising with customers
– Collecting used laundry items
– Delivering clean laundry items
– Assisted by a drivers mate
– Manual handling
This is a physically demanding role so would suit someone who has had experience within the same or similar field. Previous experience working with customers would be advantageous.
Newly qualified drivers are welcome.
You must have;
– A valid CPC card
– Digital tachograph card
– Hi vis and safety boots
– No more than 6 points on your licence*
* DD, DR & IN endorsements are no accepted due to insurance stipulations
Rate of pay;
– £10.50p/h PAYE
– Overtime after 40 hours
Contact Becca on 0131 624 7711 or forward on your CV. Immediate interviews are available.