Class 2 Driver Based in Altham
- £11.50 per hour basic & £17.25 per hour overtime PAYE (after 8 Hours each day)
- Start Date: Immediate
We are looking for Class 2 drivers to start immediately for our client based in Altham.
As a Class 2 Driver you must have:
- Have Cat C Licence
- Have a CPC Card
- Digital Tachograph
Delivering artificial grass & decking in both lengths and pallets. Some handball will be involved. You will be delivering on a specified route, mostly they are Manchester one day and Yorkshire the other. This role is approx. 10 drops per day. The customer needs cover 3 days per week. As one of our temp clients we would look to offer you work at our other customer on the days you are not needed on this work.
The successful Driver can expect:
- Monday – Friday Basic: £11.50 per hour PAYE overtime £17.25 per hour
- Paid holiday pro rata on PAYE
- Weekly Pay
- 8hr minimum guaranteed pay per day (when booked on shift)
This position is commutable from:
Burnley, Blackburn, Accrington, Nelson.
Join the leading specialist Driving Agency in your location & surrounding areas with 96% of our drivers proud to work for Driver Hire!
For more information get in touch with Driver Hire your location Alternatively, hit the Apply button now!
What Driver Hire can offer you:
- We do our best to treat you fairly & with respect
- You are not just a number
- Our office is Based locally
- We pay you anything you are owed EVERY WEEK. (when you put your timesheet in on time!)
Locally Driver Hire Blackburn is one of the largest suppliers of Drivers in the local area, we have over 40 years combined experience of Transport / Recruitment in the area. We are open and honest with our drivers, we try to look after you hoping you will look after us in return!
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire Blackburn can provide regular, ongoing work around Blackburn and surrounding areas. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us.