We are looking for additional Class 2 drivers to support our clients expanding operation in the Lichfield area and are currently recruiting for a number of driver positions based near to Burton-On-Trent on an on-going long term basis.
You will be making deliveries for a builders merchants so you will be required to hand ball items from the vehicle to the customer.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 40 hours per week minimum
- HGV Class 2 licence – with a minimum of 6 months experience
- Valid CPC card and Digital Tacho card
- Multi drop experience is preferable
- Moffet experience is advantageous but not essential
- No more than 6 points on your licence due to insurance purposes
- Strong communication/ customer service skills
- Physically able to handball items off the vehicle
What Driver Hire can offer you?
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us and 81% scored 8/10 or more when asked if they would recommend Driver Hire.
How to apply?
Please click on the ‘apply’ button or email a copy of your CV to: Burton@driverhire.co.uk and one of our consultants will be in touch. For more information about the position please call us on 01283 500050