Class 2 Driver – Immediate Start
Professional HGV Driver much needed for an immediate start to support our client based in Mexborough making deliveries of lintels, drainage and heavy building materials to housebuilders, groundworkers, civil engineers and commercial contractors on the day shift.
This role would be perfect for someone who has experience of working, and can work, independently. As general multi drop driver, you will have the responsibility of delivering goods safely from the company’s yard to no more than 8 drops.
- Shift starts 06.30
- Assignment rate £10.25 per hour (various engagement models are available, some of which are processed via third party providers)
- Some weekend and Bank Holiday shifts available at enhanced rates
As a competent truck driver, you will have the relevant HGV 2 C licence along with full Driver CPC and digi tacho card, plus:
- No more than 6 points on your licence for minor offences
- An understanding of drivers’ hours and regs
What we do for you:
- Driver Hire Doncaster is part of Driver Hire Nationwide, the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruiter. We are proud to have been able to support local operators during the Covid pandemic and are now looking for additional drivers to join us and help be part of their recovery.
- We provide regular, ongoing and varied work from multiple clients across Doncaster and surrounding areas but it’s more than just a job with us. We treat you as a true professional and offer a warm and friendly place to work. We’re proud of the fact that in our latest satisfaction survey (December 2020), 97% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire, 95% rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good and nearly two thirds (64%) said they would ‘definitely’ recommend working for us.
- If you feel you fit the criteria for this position or would like to learn more about some of the other roles we’re recruiting for, get in touch. Send your details by clicking apply or give a Laura call on 01302 639881for more information.