Driver Hire Edinburgh City have an exciting opportunity for a Class 2 driver for ongoing work that may turn into permanent for the right candidate for one of our clients based at Hermiston Gait.
The role will be ongoing, which may result in a permanent job. Initially the role will be working as a co-driver. There will be some rotation working as a porter and a driver.
– Driving either a class 2 or 7.5t vehicle
– Carrying out routine vehicle checks
– Start time at 0700 to 1600
– Delivering to commercial and residential properties
– Deliveries within the local and surrounding areas
– Dealing with bathrooms and kitchens items to customers
– Assisted with a porter when you are driving
The ideal candidate will be physically fit due to the lifting of large, heavy items. This role will have a driver and porter at all times.
– Have held your licence for at least one year
– Have at least 60 days experience within the last year
– Have a valid CPC card
– Digi Tacho card
– Be physically fit
– No more than 6 points on your licence*
* DD, DR or IN endorsements are not accepted
Competitive rates of pay
Contact Keri on 0131 624 7711 or forward on your CV