Looking for a Class 2 driving role with manual handling & multi-drop?
Temp work until January 2021.
Here at Driver Hire Chelmsford and Harlow we are currently recruiting a Class 2 Driver on a temporary basis until January 2021 for our client based in Chelmsford.
This company requires an experienced Class 2 HGV driver to deliver goods to both commercial and residential customers.
Duties will include:
- Completing between 15-20 drops
- Being comfortable driving into London
- Manual handling when delivering the products (equipment will be provided to assist with handling heavy goods)
Specific Requirement- Must be over the age of 21 and have a minimum of 1 year driving experience (due to our client’s insurance)
The ideal candidate will:
- Offer excellent customer service skills
- Be physically fit, due to the manual handling involved
- Have an up to date Digi and CPC card
- Monday to Friday
- 6am start
- Minimum of 8 hours per shift
Inc. Holiday Accrued – £11.21 per hour
Exc. Holiday Accrued – £10.00 per hour
*Umbrella and Ltd rates also available.
Coronavirus Update- We want to keep everyone safe, so all face to face appointments have been put on hold. Please call a member of our team for more information, and to register online!
Umbrella/Limited company assignment rate also available.
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to every application. If you do not hear back from us within 10 days, this means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for applying for this role.