Mini Bulk Driver – Class 2 Driver ADR
We are looking for a Class Two ADR driver to join our client at Fawley
This is an ongoing position
£15.25per hour for 42.5 hrs / week
£22.88 Overtime rate
Yearly bonuses are available dependant on performance.
Work patterns are determined on a rota basis and drivers hours regulations over a 24 hours period over a 7 day period with staggered start times. Any 6 days from 7 will be required
Overtime is available.
- Free Car Park on site.
- PPE is provided.
- Full training given.
Key responsibilities are:
- Ensure deliveries are made to the customer with a high level of customer service as standard.
- Work in a safe, compliant, and professional manner in line with the client’s operational planning.
What we would like from you:
- Hold Cat C driving licence.
- Hold a DCPC card.
- Current ADR certificate with ADR in gasses Class 2 in packages and tanked goods. ADR training may be given to the ideal candidate.
- Understand an adhere to drivers’ hours legislation and tachographs.
- Please be aware that some manual handling will be required for this role.
Get in touch today to not miss this opportunity by calling 02380678088 or emailing your CV to Southampton@driverhire.co.uk.