We are recruiting for a Class 2 (Cat C) driver for our client based in Derby, on an on-going temp to perm basis.
You will be making deliveries locally for a builder’s merchants so you must have excellent customer service skills.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 07.00am – 5.00pm with 1 hour unpaid lunch and overtime payable after 8 hours.
Full training will be given, for the right candidate there will be an opportunity to train on a HIAB.
This role will primarily be Class 2 driving but you will be required to drive a 7.5 tonne when needed.
- HGV Class 2 Licence with at least 12 months experience
- Valid CPC card and Digital Tacho card
- Good communication skills
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible
- Excellent customer service skills
- £10.00 rising to £11.00ph once completing HIAB training
- Over time paid at time and a half
What Driver Hire can offer you?
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 97% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us and 88% scored 8/10 or more when asked if they would recommend Driver Hire.
How to apply?
Please click on the ‘apply’ button or email a copy of your CV to: Burton@driverhire.co.uk and one of our consultants will be in touch. For more information about the position please call us on 01283 500050