Class 2 HGV Driver
Hours: Monday – Friday
Location: Snetterton, Norfolk
Salary: £26-30,000 per annum
Driver Hire Norwich are looking for the perfect candidate who will be responsible for delivering wood pellets to residential and commercial premises, across the UK. Our client are proud of their state of the art technology that is used to extract dust to create their Antidust pellet, offering better value and performance for their customers. They pride themselves in delivering not only good quality products, but also friendly customer service at all times. We are therefore looking for an experienced driver who can meet these high standards set by the client!
The vehicle you will be driving is a Class 2 tanker, which will discharge and recover wood pellets. The driver will also be responsible for maintaining the vehicle (ensuring it is kept clean and loaded ready for deliveries).
- Class 2/Category C driving licence
- Fork lift licence due to how the vehicle is loaded (preferred not essential)
- Ideally have more than 2 years experience of commercial HGV driving
- Digi Card
- Valid CPC
Pay & Hours
- £26k – £30k annually (depending on experience)
- Monday to Friday days (45 to 50 hours per week)
- Possible/occasional nights out
Why Driver Hire?
- 94% of people rate the customer service from Driver Hire as excellent or good
- You will receive comprehensive information with regards to the work undertaken
- We also offer additional training options at a reduced rate for our registered drivers (CPC, HIAB, FLT)
- We really value all our drivers and look to meet your needs and find the job that best suits your lifestyle
If you fit the criteria and feel like this is the job for you, call us on 01603 489000 Monday – Friday between 9 – 5, alternatively you can apply online or send over your CV to our email address at email@example.com and we will get in touch.
Due to the current restrictions we are currently able to offer Remote Registrations. To apply or for further information contact one of the team at Driver Hire Norwich today.
Careers | Class 2 | Distribution | Driver | Driving | HGV | Jobs | Norwich | Norfolk | Snetterton | Transport | Logistics