Our customer is looking for an experienced Class 2 Multi drop driver. Ideally would suit someone who is looking for the flexibility to take on ad hoc shifts.
Duties will include:
- Delivering flooring supplies across the Greater Manchester area
- Ensuring that loads are correctly strapped in prior to delivery
- Conducting vehicle checks before each run
- Dealing with customers face to face
- Completing paperwork to a high and professional standard
- Operating a pump truck
- Handball is involved
As a competent Class 2 Driver you will need:
- Valid Class 2 / C entitlement
- Valid CPC / Driver Qualification Card
- Valid Digi / Driver Card
- No more than 6 points on licence (no serious offences)
- Ability to handball – good level of fitness is required
- Good knowledge of Road Traffic Regulations and Driver Hours
Benefits of working for Driver Hire:
- Weekly Pay
- Different payment options (PAYE, Umbrella, LTD) Please note that rates may differ according to the model chosen.
- Holiday Pay
If this sounds like the job for you, click “Apply” or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!