We are currently looking for an additional Class 2 driver to join our client based in the South Derbyshire area on an on-going long term contract.
You will be required to transport bespoke products to various locations throughout the UK. Our customer is a market leader in their field. Due to new contract wins, they are looking for additional drivers to support their expanding operation.
Usual start time of 07:30am, Monday to Friday. Your deliveries will vary from a couple of drops a day up to 6/7 dependant on the delivery schedule for that day, on longer runs there will be a requirement for you to have a night out in order to complete your deliveries. This role will involve hand balling and lifting.
- HGV / LGV Class 2 licence with at least 12 months experience
- Valid CPC card and Digital Tacho card
- Multi drop experience is preferable
- Good communication skills
- No more than 6 points on your licence due to insurance purposes
- Strong logistical and geographical knowledge
- Be able to do nights out if required – £25 night out allowance
Various Pay Models available:-
- £10.00 per hour on PAYE
- £11.21 per hour on PAYE Advanced
- £13.00 per hour for Ltd Drivers
What Driver Hire can offer you?
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us and 81% scored 8/10 or more when asked if they would recommend Driver Hire.
How to apply?
Please click on the ‘apply’ button or email a copy of your CV to: Burton@driverhire.co.uk and one of our consultants will be in touch. For more information about the position please call us on 01283 500050.