Are you looking for a new HGV driving role? Would you like to work with a company that values you as a member of their driving team? Our client in Bicester is recruiting an HGV Class 2 night truck driver, this role will be temp to perm
If you are an HGV Class 2 (Category C) multi-drop driver this position could be for you! You must possess a current and valid HGV Class 2 driving licence and must have at least 12 months relevant driving experience (for insurance purposes).
- Sunday to Thursday night from 1930 hours, 5 nights a week
- Delivering frozen and ambient food
- Immediate start
- Pay rate £13.45 per hour PAYE Advanced
- Either trunking or up to/6 deliveries per night – double manned with a drivers mate (London deliveries)
- HGV Class 2 licence
- Digi and CPC card
- Multi-drop experience
- No more than 6 points for minor offences
- Minimum 6 months relevant experience.
Full time salary when permanent is £35,000 per year
Apply Now, why wait!
We provide regular, ongoing and varied work but it’s more than just “an agency” job with us. We offer a warm and friendly place to work and we’re proud of the fact that in our latest survey, 97% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire and 95% rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good and nearly two thirds said they would “definitely” recommend working for us
If you are seeking HGV Class 2 night truck driving work, then give our friendly team a call now, telephone 01865 798998 (please call during office hours 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday)