Our client based in Tutbury require a Class 2 (Cat C) driver to join them on a long term on-going basis starting on 15th August.
You will be responsible for the timely delivery and offloading of furniture to their retail customers.
This role is Mon-Fri with NO overnight stays, nights, or late evenings
There is a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
Pay and hours:
- 06:00 – 07:00 start times
- Minimum 8-hour shifts – Over time rate paid after this
- £14.57ph (inclusive of holidays)
- £17.48ph for over time
- Minimum earnings of £582.80 per week + ANY overtime
- HGV Class 2 (C) licence with some experience of driving commercially
- Valid CPC card and Digital Tacho card
- Able to physically lift as handballing will be required (a trolley to help offload is provided)
- Professional Manner
- Safety Focused
What Driver Hire can offer you?
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 97% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us and 88% scored 8/10 or more when asked if they would recommend Driver Hire
- Weekly Pay
- Accrued or advanced holiday pay
- Immediate starts
- Adhoc work
- Long term work
- Minimum 8hr shift guarantee
- A friendly and supportive team
How to apply?
Please click on the ‘apply’ button or email a copy of your CV to: Burton@driverhire.co.uk and one of our consultants will be in touch within 24 hours. For more information about the position please call us on 01283 500050.