Are you a Class 2 driver looking for the flexibility that Agency work offers? Redundancy? Family Commitments? In between work?
We have a range of customers across the Manchester West area who need help with deliveries from Steel, plastic piping, metal, timber, palletised goods etc.
No two days are the same, so no getting bored with the same old……
Duties will include:
- Ensuring that loads are correctly strapped in prior to delivery (must have experience in strapping)
- Conducting vehicle checks before each run
- Dealing with customers face to face
- Completing paperwork to a high and professional standard
- Some Handball is involved (good level of fitness is required)
- Ability to operate a pump truck
As a competent Class 2 Driver you will need:
- Valid Class 2 / C entitlement
- Valid CPC / Driver Qualification Card
- Valid Digi / Driver Card
- No more than 6 points on licence (no serious offences)
- Ability to handball if required – good level of fitness is required
- Good knowledge of Road Traffic Regulations and Driver Hours
- Adhering to customers Health and Safety Procedures
Benefits of working for Driver Hire:
- Weekly Pay
- Different payment options (PAYE, Umbrella, LTD). Rates might differ dependent on payroll model chosen.
- Holiday Pay
If this sounds like the job for you, click “Apply” or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to having you on our team.