***Newly qualified Class 2 drivers are welcome to apply***
***Full training will be provided by an experienced driver***
Driver Hire Southampton is looking for a professional driver with a Class 2 Licence. The right candidate will be offered a permanent role on a 12 week temp to perm basis to work for our client based in Hedge End/Botley.
Type of work:
Our client is a well-respected company within its sector and has high praise for customer service.
The work will consist of 5 to 10 service visits within a 50 miles radius of depot. As a driver/operator you will be in charge of unblocking commercial and residential drains to a high standard, with the suction pipes. This role will require some lifting as you will be unloading and loading the suction hoses whilst on the job.
***Our client is willing to take applicants that are newly qualified, they just want you to be eager to learn***
***Training will be provided by our clients***
Licences needed for the role:
- LGV / HGV Class 2 Licence (Category C)
- Valid Digi Tacho card
- Valid CPC
- Newly qualified Class 2 drivers are welcome to apply
- Customer orientated
- Strong work ethic with the ability abide by our client’s policies, values, and attitudes
Why Driver Hire:
- Driver Hire regularly upskills our drivers with new certifications, training opportunities and licences
- Minimum 8 hours guaranteed per shift.
- Flexibility in your work schedule as we can provide cover.
- Our drivers get discounted CPC training.
In our latest national audit, 97% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire.
To apply or for more information, please contact either Brooke, John, Arj, Sarah, Charline or Ash on 02380 678088 (Monday to Friday, 08:30 -17:00) or alternatively email us at Southampton@driverhire.co.uk.