Immediate work and attractive weekly pay of £665 plus overtime (pay rates include holiday pay) for HGV Class 2 Driver
We are currently recruiting HGV Class 2 Drivers for a well-established, class leading food distribution wholesaler based in East Manchester. They require two temporary, customer facing HGV Class 2 drivers. The successful applicant will need to be friendly, enthusiastic, physically fit and reliable. Carrying out approximately 10-15 deliveries per day to retail outlets around the northwest. Start time is 6:00/7:00 am to approx. 16:00 with some overtime.
HGV Class 2 Driver will need:
- Cat-C Licence
- Valid CPC and Digital Tachograph card
- No more than 6 points (No DD’s, DR’s, IN’s, TT’s)
- Experience in a fast-paced multi-drop environment
- Excellent customer service skills and good literacy
- Full UK Driving licence, held for 2 years
- Able to work to tight deadlines
HGV Class 2 Driver Duties will include:
- Driving company vehicle responsibly and safely, obeying all traffic laws
- Carrying out required daily vehicle checks to ensure procedural compliance
- Maintaining regular contact with Branch Managers on daily progress
- Completing paperwork accurately as instructed
- Dealing with customers face to face in a polite and courteous manner
Attractive weekly pay of £665.00 to £720.00 (including holiday pay). We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.
Our staff are important to us, so we regularly benchmark ourselves against our competitors. In a recent staff survey, 93% stated they are ‘proud’ or ‘very proud’ to work for Driver Hire. In 2018 we ranked 43rd in the UK’s Best Workplaces™ for medium-sized companies and are the current bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year. So, if you believe that this role is for you, please apply today.