Class 2 Driver wanted!
With a flexible way of working, a guaranteed 8-hour day and excellent rates of pay, Driver Hire is the place for you!
Driver Hire Grimsby & Scunthorpe supply a professional service to some of the UK’s leading companies in transport and logistics.
Responsibilities for a Class 2 Driver include:
- Safely driving the vehicle to locations across the country
- Polite and professional communication with the client and the cargo recipient.
- Maintaining the vehicle, ensuring it is driven in line with company policy, legislation, and health & safety guidelines.
- Load and vehicle checks to ensure safe transportation
Applicants for the role of Class 2 Driver must have:
- Valid Class 2 (Cat C) Licence
- Valid CPC card
- Digital tachograph
- Reliable transport
All our drivers are treated as the professionals they are. We enter all of our HGV drivers into our Driver of the Year award, with a brilliant prize for our best driver.
For every shift you work with us, Driver Hire Grimsby & Scunthorpe donate 25p to two local hospices.
Click ‘Apply now’, give us a call on 01472 357 171 or email your CV to email@example.com
Driver Hire is an agency, offering temporary positions with some of the UK’s leading companies in transport and logistics.
Payment quoted is via PAYE
Due to current circumstances, we are not accepting walk-ins. Registration by appointment only