Driver Hire Sheffield are looking for a Class 2 Driver, this is working for one of our clients based in Sheffield.
This role is starting ASAP and will lead to permanent employment for the correct candidate.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- This role is working Monday to Friday
- You would be doing around 10 deliveries per day
- You would be delivering various food products – working with chilled/ temperature controlled
- Start time approximately 6am until around 3pm
- You must have Multi-drop experience (cage work)
- Compliance with Health and Safety (SSOW), hygiene and other related legislation
- Must be honest, reliable & trustworthy
- Correctly follow site specific instructions
- Need to have high level customer service – Must have a positive customer service attitude
Drivers MUST have:
- Must hold your Class 2 licence
- Must have Driver CPC + Digital tacho card
- Up to date UK licences
- No more than 6 points on your licence
What Driver Hire can offer you?
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us and 81% scored 8/10 or more when asked if they would recommend Driver Hire.
How to apply?
Please click on the ‘apply’ button or email a copy of your CV to: Sheffield@driverhire.co.uk and one of the team will be in touch. If you have any questions about the position, please call us on 0114 2449995 and we will be happy to discuss the role further.