Tipper Driver HGV Class 2 Drivers Wanted
Do you have some experience with HGV 2 Tipper Driving and looking for ongoing work? If so, please continue reading, we may have just what you are looking for.
We are currently looking for Class 2 Tipper Drivers to work on an ongoing assignments for our client based in Bridgwater driving to residential areas, quarries & sites delivering and collecting aggregates, bulk earth movements, recycled products from demolition sites.
Immediate start for right candidate!
Key responsibilities are:
- Safe driving of vehicle and off loading products using tipper
- Ensuring that all legislation related to the Transport industry is adhered too
- Accurate completion of daily paperwork
- Daily vehicle checks are carried out with the reporting of any defects to the duty manager
The right Candidate must:
- Hold a full, valid driving licence with HGV Class 2 (Category C) entitlement
- Previous Tipper experience preferred
- Valid Digital Tachograph Card
- Valid Driver CPC Card
- Has the ability to demonstrate understanding of EU & Domestic drivers hours regulations
- Maximum 6 points on licence –DR, DD or IN conviction codes will not be accepted for insurance purposes only
Hours of Work & Pay rates:
- Start times are from 06.00 hrs Monday to Friday
- Pay rates start from £11.00 per hour
- Overtime paid after 8 hours each day at £13.75 per hour
- Wages are paid weekly and through our in house payroll (PAYE)
- Holiday accrued from your 1st shift (Pro rata)
- Pension contributions after qualifying period
Driver Hire Taunton & Bridgwater is part of a network of over 100 offices nationwide. We are the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics Recruitment Company. We offer temporary and permanent driving jobs, non-driving work & new to our portfolio licence upgrading.
If you are interested in for this position, please APPLY NOW by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01823 332100 to arrange an appointment to register.