Driver Hire Bradford are looking for an experienced Class 2 Driver to work for one of our well established FMCG clients in the Bradford area. The primary purpose of this role is to ensure all products are delivered to convenience stores in a safe and legal manner, compliant to all H&S and driving regulations and assist the sales rep in delivering stock to stores, merchandising and building a good relationship with convenience store owners.
For the right candidate this could be a temporary to permanent position.
Job Role and Main Duties:
- Working Sunday – Monday (overnight), Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday shift pattern with a typical 8-hour day starting from 9am.
- Delivering fresh bakery and ambient food to stores and depots, this is a mixture of store delivery, pallet drops and in-store merchandising.
- Manual handing is expected.
- Assist the sales rep for instore activities.
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
Applicants are required to have:
- A full UK Driving Licence with Category C entitlement
- Current Driver Qualification Card (CPC)
- Valid Tachograph Card
- No more than 6 points and no DR, IN or TT conviction codes
Call Naomi today on 01274 740047 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to book your registration interview.
Don’t forget to create a MyDriverHire account to keep updated with our latest job alerts.
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us and 81% scored 8/10 or more when asked if they would recommend Driver Hire.
Not quite what you were looking for? We have other vacancies available so, click here to create your MyDriverHire account today. It’s quick & easy to do and allows you to add alerts so you’ll be the first to hear when we post any new jobs
Add a hyperlink on the ‘click here’ text to take you tohttps://www.driverhire.co.uk/create-account/