Driver Hire Edinburgh City are currently recruiting for a Class 2 (Cat C) driver to deal with drop off and collections of plant equipment within Edinburgh and surrounding areas.
– Collecting and dropping off Plant equipment
– Deal with deliveries in an effective and timely manner.
– Possess excellent customer service skills
– Working within residential areas and building sites
– Experience would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given for the right candidate
You must have;
– A good knowledge of Edinburgh
– Hi vis and safety boots
– A valid CPC card
– Digital tachograph card
– A full Clean licence
It would be highly desirable if you are an experienced, hands-on candidate and hold the relevant qualifications including IOSH, First Aid, CSCS, HIAB
There will be 4 days training required in Nottingham.
*No DD, DR or IN endorsements are accepted for Insurance stipulations
Contact our office on 0131 624 7711 or forward on your CV.
Application process involves arranging an appointment to come to your local office and fill our registration paper work and complete any relevant checks.
We have other job opportunities available also. Including but limited to; short term and part time contracts and a variety of ad-hoc work.