A leading provider of metal and plastic products is looking for a professional and reliable Class 2 (Cat C) driver for a temporary to permanent role.
You will be part of a small friendly team that provides a bespoke delivery service that values quality and service.
Benefits of the Class 2 (Cat C) driver
- Consistent temp role that can lead to permanent work
- Earn £13.45 per hour plus holiday pay
- Healthy work life balance
As a Class 2 (Cat C) driver you will be helping our client maintain their reliable service by delivering their products within a 70 mile radius of Bedford
Requirements of the Class 2 (Cat C) driver
- A valid Class 2(C) Drivers Licence. Digital tachograph card and CPC card.
- No More than 6 points or endorsements on you drivers licence
- 2 x Referees
Mon – Fri 07.30am – 15.00pm
Referral scheme is available.
If this is the job for you, please give us a call on 01234639891/01234225540 or email your CV over to Bedford@driverhire.co.uk
Visit our local office page for more vacancies similar to this or create a MyDriverHire account to keep updated with our latest alerts. We’d love to connect with you on social so why not join our community online on Facebook: www.facebook.com/dhbedfordhuntingon and Twitter: www.twitter.com/bedfordDH.