We are recruiting for a Full time, Permanent HGV Class 2 Driver, Cat C driver, for a client near Alton. They deliver logs, coal and briquettes to garages, shops and private homes. In fact, our customer is the largest producer of briquettes in Europe.
It is physical work. Lots of hand balling. Ideal for someone keen to keep fit and active whilst at work!
Newly qualified Cat C drivers are also welcome to apply. It is great experience and could be a wonderful way to enter the driving industry.
*** Hours, Pay and Benefits ***
- Monday to Friday
- Usually 6am start
- 40 hrs per week
- £13.84 per hour
- That is a salary of nearly £29,000 plus overtime
- Plus a generous 30 days paid holiday
- Some overtime available
- Alternate Saturday mornings are also needed in the Winter
*** Responsibilities of the Cat C Driver, HGV Class 2 Driver ***
- Perform daily vehicle and load inspection checks
- Deliver products in a timely, safe and efficient manner
- Adhere to all current legislations (Driving Hours, Tacho regulations)
- Be reliable, friendly and polite to all customers, clients and other road users
- Hand ball bags of solid fuel both on to and off the vehicle
*** Requirements of the Cat C Driver, HGV Class 2 Driver ***
- Full UK driving licence with Cat C1 entitlement
- CPC Card
- Digi Tacho Card
- Verifiable work references
*** To Apply ***
- Call Phill, Chris, Cheryl or Richard on 01252 233000
- Or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist supplier of recruitment services to the transport industry. The network consists of over 100 office nationwide. Driver Hire Guildford is always looking to recruit drivers for temporary, permanent, full time and part time assignments. Call us to discuss the other opportunities we have available. Including Class 1, class 2, 7.5t, Van, HIAB, FLT.