Class 2 Cage Driver
Temporary – Permanent
£12.25 – £14.75 per hour
Start Date: Immediate
We are looking for HGV, LGV, Category C, delivery driver on a temporary basis. This has the potential to become permanent for the right candidate. The candidate will be required to deliver and collect laundry in cages from hospital sites in and around Chichester, Worthing, and Brighton.
The shift patterns are:
- Monday-Friday: 12:00-20-00.
- There will also be an expectation of Saturday work.
As a Class 2 driver you must:
- Hold a valid driver’s licence.
- Hold a valid CPC card.
- Hold a valid Tacho card.
- Have less than 9 points on your licence
- Have Class 2 driving experience.
- Be flexible, comfortable working alone and confident with driving a variety of vehicles.
A Class 2 driver’s responsibilities for this role include:
- Carrying out deliveries in a professional and timely manner.
- Comfortable with cage work.
The successful Class 2 Driver can expect:
- Monday – Friday: £12.25 PAYE, or £14.75 Umbrella
- 28 days paid holiday pro rata on PAYE.
- Weekly Pay
- 8-hour minimum guaranteed pay per day*
This position is commutable from Fareham, Havant, Portsmouth, and other areas nearby to Chichester.
Join the leading specialist Driving Agency in your location & surrounding areas with 95% of our drivers proud to work for Driver Hire! Our drivers get perks such as:
- Pension scheme enrolment.
- Flexibility to choose your own work patterns and days off.
- Over 30 national accounts, numerous long-standing relationships with clients in the PO postcode- a direct result of being the largest supplier to the transport industry for over 30 years.
For more information get in touch with Driver Hire Portsmouth. Alternatively, hit the Apply button now!